Tuesday, October 8, 2019


FLUTTER INC AND AFRICA CARES FOR LIFE DONATE AN ULTRASOUND MACHINE TO TSHEPHO WOMENS HEALTH 


Earlier this year, at the Africa Cares for Life Conference, I met Karla Sutter, founder of Flutter Inc, based in the U.S.


Karla was one of the fantastic speakers at the conference this year and is also the author of a few books, including Flutter - a children's book with a strong pro-life message.

Flutters vision statement is that every girl, in every nation, should have the right to an ultrasound during her pregnancy.  It is for this reason, that Karla and her team, bring unused ultra machines from America, to countries in Africa.

Karla donated a machine to Africa Cares For Life this year, who then chose to give it to Tila Maganyane from Tshephos Women's Health.


It was a very special moment to witness how the machine was received with such gratitude. I have no doubt in my mind that this ultrasound machine will prevent many abortions. According to Life News, 78% of pregnant women who see an ultrasound of their baby reject abortion.

Below is a video of how Tila received her ultrasound machine at the Africa Cares for Life conference.







Visit www.flutter-effect.com or follow them on social media!

2 comments:

  1. Greatest thanks to Dr Eromosele for his herbal drugs that he prepared for me and when i start using it in just 2weeks i was completely cured and that ended my HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 DISEASE i am so happy and grateful to Dr Eromosele . after reading about him on a testimony of Jason Cash on a blogger. I knew suddenly Dr Eromosele was the right Doctor to cure my HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 DISEASE. I discuss with Dr Eromosele and he prepared a herbal medicine for me and when it got sent to me in South Korean. I used the herbal medicine and 2weeks and i went to check up again. after 15years of suffering from HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 at last i am smiling once again. Dr Eromosele also has remedy to others disease like COLD SORES, HIV/AIDS, DIABETES, CANCER, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND MANY MORE. I oblige everyone to contact this powerful herbalist Dr Eromosele and be free from your suffering. contact his WhatsApp line: +2348075799423 or his Email:dreromosele156@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a great herbal man called Dr voodoo who can cure Hepatitis B virus and other deadly diseases with the use of natural herbs to cure Hepatitis B virus problems. He is from Africa and he is a great doctor and he can also cure you as well if you are have the problem And other deadly disease and here is email address voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com or Whatsapp +2348140120719 HERPES CURE,CANCER CURE,HIV/AIDS CURE,HPV CURE

    ReplyDelete

I am usually the one interviewing people for my radio show, Arise Butterfly Glorify on GNCR, but on this day, it was my turn to be inte...