Friday, October 4, 2019

March for Life 2019 Radio Interviews




Leading up to the March For Life South Africa 2019, I had the privilege of interviewing two very influential people in the Pro-Life movement here in South Africa. 

Earlier this year I was asked by GNCR if I would like to be a presenter on their station, and how could I say no?

(More shows will be available early next year!)

I spoke to Liza from Doctors For Life, and Graeme Schnell, CEO of Focus on the Family Africa. 

Below are the links to the interviews, I hope you enjoy getting to know Liza and Graeme as much as I did!

https://soundcloud.com/user-210646615/graeme-schnell-from-focus-on-the-family-interview

https://soundcloud.com/user-210646615/liza-from-doctors-for-life-interview-on-gncr



1 comment:

  1. Greatest thanks to Dr Eromosele for his herbal drugs that he prepared for me and when i start using it in just 2weeks i was completely cured and that ended my HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 DISEASE i am so happy and grateful to Dr Eromosele . after reading about him on a testimony of Jason Cash on a blogger. I knew suddenly Dr Eromosele was the right Doctor to cure my HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 DISEASE. I discuss with Dr Eromosele and he prepared a herbal medicine for me and when it got sent to me in South Korean. I used the herbal medicine and 2weeks and i went to check up again. after 15years of suffering from HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 at last i am smiling once again. Dr Eromosele also has remedy to others disease like COLD SORES, HIV/AIDS, DIABETES, CANCER, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND MANY MORE. I oblige everyone to contact this powerful herbalist Dr Eromosele and be free from your suffering. contact his WhatsApp line: +2348075799423 or his Email:dreromosele156@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I am usually the one interviewing people for my radio show, Arise Butterfly Glorify on GNCR, but on this day, it was my turn to be inte...