Saturday, April 4, 2020


I am usually the one interviewing people for my radio show, Arise Butterfly Glorify on GNCR, but on this day, it was my turn to be interviewed. Lauren Jacobs, who is a great inspiration to me, interviewed me on her show on Radio Cape Pulpit.

Lauren and I spoke about women empowerment, abortion, and the Michelle Williams acceptance speech that went viral. Michelle Williams received an award a few weeks back and said that it is because of a woman’s right to choose that she was able to win her award. Basically, that because of the fact that she had an abortion, that she was able to succeed in her career. 

The media often send the message that abortion is empowering for women, but we discuss how this is not true. 

Below is the link to the interview, we start speaking at 6 minutes 45s. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am usually the one interviewing people for my radio show, Arise Butterfly Glorify on GNCR, but on this day, it was my turn to be inte...